- Hinahabol ka niya pag nag-walk out ka
- Kahit gusto mong ikaw na magbayad ng binili mo, siya pa rin ang magbabayad
- Lagi kang napapatawa. Kahit gaano pa siya ka-korni, napapangiti ka pa rin
- Yayakapin ka kahit maraming tao sa paligid
- Hahawakan niya ang kamay mo kahit pasmado
- Magsosorry sayo kapag ramdam niyang may problema kahit wala siyang kasalanan
- Active sa classroom kasi ikaw ang inspirasyon niya
- Aakbayan ka niya para lang sabihing sa kamay niya, di ka mapapahamak
- Sobrang worried pag di ka nagsasalita
- Titignan ka sa mata tapos ngingiti
- Kapag inaamoy niya ang buhok mo tapos sasabihin niyang mabango ka
- Naiisip na niya kung anong future niyong dalawa
- Sasabihin niyang pakakasalan ka niya kahit hindi pa ngayon
- Takot na takot siyang mawala ka
- Ihahatid ka niya pauwi o sa sakayan man lang para siguradong safe ka
- Sasabihin niyang “magtext ka kapag nakauwi ka na”
- Hahalikan ka sa pisngi para sabihing “Ingat ka, mahal na mahal kita, kita na lang tayo bukas”
- Kaya kang ipaglaban sa pamilya niya
- Yung tatawag siya sayo kahit regularload lang ang gamit niya para lang sabihin sayong nakauwi na siya at mahal na mahal ka niya.
Any minute and I’ll burst out
Any minute and I’ll explode. There’s tons of things bothering me I don’t know what to do anymore. I swear I hate feeling like this for years. But I have to admit. I’m the fifth wheel in everything. Just plain,boring, useless me.
Happy happy happy birthday dearest Alecs! Behold, my Venus Raj-looking, Katniss-braiding sister is finally fifteen! At fourteen we expect to be pregnant, now we’re all old enough, Jaehwa said we’re now infertile. Kidding tho!
Anyways, we had our post review and so far so bad. Scores are medium high, all passed of course. We also got our varsity jackets since the day after tomorrow is le field trip. Tho I had mine repaired. Will get it back again tomorrow.
And the highlight of the day was our adviser, Papa P, danced in the middle of the class because he just can not bear too much happiness and surprises. We always manage to get him all happy and smiley. It’s our last year and he’ll be leaving the school after we graduated.
Baby is still somewhere out there so I’m gonna take the time, the silence to blog. Here I go:
Today’s quite a day for me. I made it through the flag ceremony again. I really look forward to it since it’s the month of the Holy Rosary. Its not year-round that I get to pray the rosary.
The moment I stepped into our room was the perfectly good timing for me to realize that I left my economics project. I was about to go mental but good thing mom brought it for me. We also had our final (I guess) quiz for economics.
Right before recess, we had a visitor. He is Bro. I don’t remember the name but anyway he came in behalf of a seminary to invite the seniors to give it a try to pursue a priestly life. We had a little chitchat about being holy and the like. He also invited us to go visit the seminary or the Convent. I honestly want to give it a try. But not get into it. I want to visit and satisfy my curiosity of what’s it like to live in there. I had visited the Guadalupe seminary two years ago a couple of times. But it was during our practice for the MAPSA concert so the place was in the festive mood. Not the kind of scenario that bothers my thoughts.
Anyways, the rest of the day seems a blur. We had a quiz for Physics at the last period which was hard to understand because we already had our prelim but anyway the last part was hell.
Baby, Noah and I had our merienda together for this day. While I had dinner last night with baby and Carla. We quite bond with our little siblings because it’s fun!
And oh, baby and I had our DLSUCET yesterday and I don’t think I aced it but positive vibes anyway!